RE: st: RE: Growth curve with -gllamm- (any way to get peak velocity and height?)

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Growth curve with -gllamm- (any way to get peak velocity and height?)
Date   Fri, 10 Aug 2007 15:20:11 +0100

This fills in some of the background science.

It seems to leave unclear:

1. Quite how demographic data are to be related to
individuals. More broadly, whether you intend fitting
individuals separately or together. My guess is
the latter, but it helps to spell things out.

2. Whether you have specific discipline-approved
growth curve functional forms in mind or are going
to use more general methods.

Even if you answer these questions, I will not be
able to add very much more, if anything, but others
might start tuning in and give you specific advice.

Joseph Wagner