Re: st: Fitting an Random Coefficient Poisson Regression Model in GLLAMM

From   Mirko <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Fitting an Random Coefficient Poisson Regression Model in GLLAMM
Date   Thu, 2 Aug 2007 20:54:27 +0100

It would be wiser to post the codes that you used or, even better,
post an example using data accessible to everyone in the list. You can
find data and some material (including the -gllamm- manual) here
http://www.gllamm.org/docum.html.

Cheers,
Mirko