RE: st: RE: RE: -outreg2- in Stata 10

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: RE: -outreg2- in Stata 10
Date   Wed, 1 Aug 2007 23:32:10 +0100

I don't understand what extra point Ben is making here.

When one program working under version 10 calls another
without a -version- statement, then that other is working
under 10, and -index()- isn't recognised.

This is the point with which the thread started.

Ben Jann