Re: st: A gentler introduction to Statalist and Seven Deadly Sins

From   "roy wada" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: A gentler introduction to Statalist and Seven Deadly Sins
Date   Wed, 01 Aug 2007 03:00:28 -0700

Please write it Roy and post it.
My original intent was to have people come up with an explicit list of
unacceptable behaviors rather than criticising each person who
might be making them.

These things peak every other year as the collective memory gets
diluted with people with no knowledge of the last brouhaha.

Having seen enough to know what triggers them, I suppose I can write
them down somewhere.

I am reminded of the artist who said to his critics, don't tell me how
to paint, show me.
But you know, Marcello, the ability to do something is not necessary to
say something about it. You can criticize food without knowing how to
cook them. Bad food is immediately obvious to people who are eating
them but not always to the people who had prepared them.

Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one place! http://maps.live.com/?wip=69&FORM=MGAC01

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/