Re: Yaffee time series text [was: RE: st: Generate data andmatrix from unbalanced panel]

From   Robert A Yaffee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Yaffee time series text [was: RE: st: Generate data andmatrix from unbalanced panel]
Date   Mon, 30 Jul 2007 23:05:10 -0400

Dear Nick, Pietro,
   I'm currently attending the Joint Statistical Meetings of the American Statistical Association
in Salt Lake City.  I'm  still working on the Forecasting text.  It is not out yet.
   Regards,
      Bob Yaffee

Robert A. Yaffee, Ph.D.
Research Professor