Re: st: DHS survey data and Logistic regression

From   Olalekan Uthman <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: DHS survey data and Logistic regression
Date   Mon, 30 Jul 2007 11:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Friedrich,

Thanks for the prompt reply and the links.

The document is available at

http://www.measuredhs.com/help/Datasets/sampling_weights.htm

Under the notes and considerations.

Regards.