Re: st: changing workig directory in Stata 10

From   [email protected] (James Hassell, StataCorp LP)
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: changing workig directory in Stata 10
Date   Mon, 23 Jul 2007 12:53:43 -0500

Michael Hills <[email protected]> wrote:

> What has happened to the "Change working directory" option under the
> File menu in Stata 10 for windows? It is still there in Stata 10 for
> unix.

Michael correctly pointed out that "Change working directory" exists in the
"File" menu under UNIX, but not under "Windows".  This is an oversight
on our part.  We will add the entry to the File menu in Stata for Windows
and it will appear in an executable update.  There will be an executable
update later this week, but it is too late for this change to appear in
it, so it will be in the next update after that.

-- James