Re: st: Help with stci (upper bound not provided)

From   Ronan Conroy <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Help with stci (upper bound not provided)
Date   Mon, 23 Jul 2007 13:11:44 +0100

It strikes me that if no more than 55% of data have observed failures, no percentiles beyond this can be calculated from the data.

Any such calculation implies that the remaining observations are going to fail to some pattern which is known to Stata.