Re: st: Using estout and stacking multiple models in one column

From   "Clive Nicholas" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Using estout and stacking multiple models in one column
Date   Sat, 21 Jul 2007 20:11:24 +0100

Kelly-Ann Peart wrote:

[...]

I have figured out how to use the estout command to format a table of
estimates the way I want it to look.  After some research I have found
that the following command works well.

Now my problem is getting multiple models to be "stacked" per say, in
one column.

All that stacking commands that I have found manipulate variables more
than estimates.

How can I use estout and still "stack" multiple models in one column?
[...]

It would appear that output can only be -stack-ed (by default) in
-estout- if you are fitting multiequation models such as -mlogit-,
rather than single-equation models collected together. Thus, the only
solution available would be to run -estout- seperately for each of
your models. Of course, Ben Jann might be able to say more about this.
Or he might not.

--
Clive Nicholas

<[email protected]>. Thanks!]

"Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm."
-- Winston Churchill