Re: st: problem with command window in Stata 10

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: problem with command window in Stata 10
Date   Sat, 21 Jul 2007 11:55:52 -0400

Ricardo,

The issue regarding insertion of variables has been reported.

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2007-07/msg00549.html

Copying from the Command window works for me (Stata 10 for Windows).

Friedrich