Re: st: Factor analysis after multiple imputation in STATA

From   "Stas Kolenikov" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Factor analysis after multiple imputation in STATA
Date   Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:27:40 -0500

So is it going to be exploratory factor analysis or confirmatory
factor analysis? For the latter, you can use -gllamm- to integrate
over the missing data rather than trying to figure out the best way to
impute them.