Re: st: Re: Factor analysis after multiple imputation in STATA

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Factor analysis after multiple imputation in STATA
Date   Tue, 17 Jul 2007 10:32:33 -0400

Just a follow-up on this: The software Lisrel may have a way to solve the the
OP's problem