Re: st: RE: output of xtivreg2

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: output of xtivreg2
Date   Mon, 16 Jul 2007 18:15:23 -0400

Thank you for your help.

Yue

***********************************
Yue Li
The World Bank
Development Economics Research Group
1818 H St, NW
Washington, DC 20433
phone: 202-473-7471
Email: [email protected]
            [email protected]

             "Schaffer, Mark
             E"
             <M.E.Schaffer@h                                                 To
             w.ac.uk>                <[email protected]>
             Sent by:                                                        cc
             owner-statalist
             @hsphsun2.harva                                            Subject
             rd.edu                  st: RE: output of xtivreg2

             07/16/2007
             06:05 PM

             Please respond
             statalist@hsphs
             un2.harvard.edu

Yue,

Check out the -savefirst- option.  You can then replay or restore the
first-stage estimations with

estimates replay <eqn name>

or

estimates restore <eqn name>

Cheers,
Mark

Prof. Mark Schaffer
Director, CERT
Department of Economics
School of Management & Languages
Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh EH14 4AS
tel +44-131-451-3494 / fax +44-131-451-3296
email: [email protected]
web: http://www.sml.hw.ac.uk/ecomes