st: evaluating marginal effects in trivariate probit model

From   "Stephen P. Jenkins" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: evaluating marginal effects in trivariate probit model
Date   Fri, 13 Jul 2007 08:47:30 +0100

The following didn't show up in yesterday's Statalist Digest, so I am
re-sending it

Stephen