RE: st: What is seemingly unrelated regression?

From   SamL <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: What is seemingly unrelated regression?
Date   Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:26:31 -0700 (PDT)

I don't think so.  I think you need to use 2sls or 3sls for such
situations, or perhaps some other models.

HTH
Sam