Re: st: Notepad++ and Stata

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Notepad++ and Stata
Date   Mon, 9 Jul 2007 13:59:54 -0400

Richard,

Here is a quote from the "known problems" section of my web page:

"In rare cases, no command is passed to Stata; if this happens the
script should be called a second time, after which it will usually
work. This problem is due to the way the clipboard is handled and I
don't know if this is a bug in AutoIt or in Windows. If a script
fails, you can increase the time in the Sleep commands and recompile
the scripts. For example, use Sleep(200) instead of Sleep(100), where
the number indicates the pause in milliseconds."

Have you tried to increase the Sleep time?

Friedrich