Re: st: RE: bootstrapping standard errors with several estimated regressors

From   "Erasmo Giambona" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: bootstrapping standard errors with several estimated regressors
Date   Mon, 9 Jul 2007 11:25:02 +0200

Thanks Maarten. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find any good
reference on the issue. Anyone suggestions would be appreciated,
Erasmo