Re: st: 2sls with contemporaneous standard errors

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: 2sls with contemporaneous standard errors
Date   Fri, 06 Jul 2007 10:43:05 +0200

The best solution seems -xtscc- (from ssc), which produces Driscoll and Kraay standard errors. The error structure is assumed to be heteroskedastic, autocorrelated up to some lag, and possibly correlated between the groups (panels). There also seems to be no problem if t>n. And, by using the fixed effects, you allow for the endogeneity.

Nicola
P.S. By multiplying the messages you probably *decrease* the chance to get answered (see the FAQ)