Re: st: Chi-square test for differences in a binary outcome

Subject   Re: st: Chi-square test for differences in a binary outcome
Date   Wed, 4 Jul 2007 13:53:12 -0400

Christoph Vanberg <[email protected]>:
It's not a nonparametric test, but -clogit- should be applicable here.
See http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2007-07/msg00125.html
for some recent discussion of -clogit-.