st: how-to calculate beta, standardized coefficients using svy regress?

From   Tim Hale <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: how-to calculate beta, standardized coefficients using svy regress?
Date   Tue, 3 Jul 2007 09:01:49 -0500

Dear Statalist subscribers,

I've just started using the new Stata 10 about a week ago. One reason I wanted to learn Stata is the set of survey and cluster commands. However, I've found that in using the -regress- command, you can not include the -beta- option.

Does anyone know if there is a work around to this, so that I can calculate beta (standardized coefficients)? Also, is this a limitation of Stata, and something that SUDAAN is capable of performing?

Thanks in advance, for your help,
Tim Hale
*
* For searches and help try: