st: OVERID TEST IN CDSIMEQ

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: OVERID TEST IN CDSIMEQ
Date   Wed, 27 Jun 2007 17:59:09 -0400

Hi,

I am using Stata 8.2 to run the -cdsimeq- command.  The cdsimeq
implements the two-stage estimation method described in Maddala (1983)
for simultaneous equations models in which one of the endogenous
variables is continuous and the other endogenous variable is
dichotomous. I want to perform the equivalent of the Sargan's test of
overidentifying restrictions. The -overid- command, (the Sargan's
test) only works after -ivreg- or -ivreg2-, while -overidxt- works
only after
-xtivreg-. Do we have the Sargan's test or any other test of
overidentifying restrictions after -cdsimeq- and if so please help me
on how to
implement it?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Thanks

Raj

E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: (919) 530-7378