st: zero inflated poisson regression and calcuating probabilities

From   ANN FITZMAURICE <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: zero inflated poisson regression and calcuating probabilities
Date   Thu, 21 Jun 2007 12:09:02 +0000 (GMT)

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: ANN FITZMAURICE <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Cc: ann <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, 20 June, 2007 3:22:38 PM
Subject: zero inflated poisson regression and calcuating probabilities

Hi

I am running a zero inflated Poisson regression model using predict, n,xb and pr, where n is the exponentiated xb,

What I am trying to calculate is the probability that the woman had at least one event, an thought this migh be got as by calculating the probability that the woman had no events and then subtracting from 1

My question is , have I saved the correct variables and how to estimate the probability

I have looked at poisson regression, but the eman and variance differ, I would also like to look at negative binomial regression, and will be faced with the same query as above , if any one would like to comment on that

Any help appreciated

Ann