Re: st: Reproducable system freeze on displaying certain output in Mata

From   "David Elliott" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Reproducable system freeze on displaying certain output in Mata
Date   Wed, 13 Jun 2007 22:20:47 -0300

This being my first foray into Mata, I automatically assumed that it
was a problem in my implementation, hence I did not register a bug
report.  I'm glad to see that, as per usual, Alan is on the ball and
that this will get ironed out in the next update.

That's the second bug I've turned up in a year (the first being the
help file multiple calls bug) - do I get a T-shirt?

DCE