st: Re: hausman's test with xtivreg2

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: hausman's test with xtivreg2
Date   Sat, 21 Apr 2007 07:43:02 -0400

I would have to wonder whether the execution of the 'conditional moment' test in the xtreg,fe setting was done correctly. If xtivreg2 cannot detect any evidence of endogeneity, then any asymptotically equivalent test should yield qualitatively similar results, even if one test is more powerful than the other in finite samples.

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics
http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html