st: Stata users' publications

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Stata users' publications
Date   Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:36:03 -0400

Fred Wolfe enquired about my posting...

The Stata Users Group consists of all users of Stata who participate in user meetings and/or post to Statalist, etc. There is no membership application nor roster.

The list of publications to which I refer includes working papers, published articles, books, chapters and software components currently indexed in RePEc (http://repec.org). Any individual with one or more items in RePEc is welcome to self-register at RePEc Author Service (http://authors.repec.org), and in the process will be asked to identify those items in the database which RAS thinks may be theirs.

As Fred Wolfe has authored a number of items in the SSC Archive, a RePEc series, he will be able to 'claim' all of those when and if he registers. Inserts in the STB are not indexed, as we have no bibliographic information on them, but all articles in the Stata Journal are indexed in RePEc.

Kit

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics
http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html

* For searches and help try: