st: RE: RE: Stata users' publications

From   "Steichen, Thomas J." <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Stata users' publications
Date   Wed, 21 Mar 2007 16:06:51 -0400

Sorry, listmembers,
this was intended to be a reply directed solely to Kit.
The list redirection caught me (or more accurately, I
forgot to note the redirection).

Tom

-----------------------------------
Thomas J. Steichen
[email protected]
-----------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]
On Behalf Of Steichen, Thomas J.
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 3:55 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: RE: Stata users' publications

Hi Kit,

I note that my name does not appear in the "stataus.html"
list of authors, even though I'm a coauthor on 4 of the
items cited beneath that list, am registered as an author
at RePEc, and have at least one article among many
RePEc-identified works.  Based on this, I would assume I
should have been included in the author list you show.
Any idea why I was not identified?

Tom

Thomas J. Steichen
[email protected]