Re: st: RE: RE: Fw: ok to include the denominator of ratio dep varas an independent var too?

From   SamL <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: Fw: ok to include the denominator of ratio dep varas an independent var too?
Date   Thu, 25 Jan 2007 16:41:40 -0800 (PST)

Just as long as the difference has nothing to do with pig latin.