st: RE: Notes on each day's log file?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Notes on each day's log file?
Date   Sun, 21 Jan 2007 17:26:23 -0000

If I understand what you mean correctly, there
are at least two possibilities here. One is
to be systematic in using filenames that show
you the date of opening them. Another is
to retrieve files according to date of creation.
One way the onus is on you, although there are
ways of automating it. The other depends on
using your operating system's knowledge of
file dates.

Rachel