st: feasible generalised least square

From   "Joanne Marshall" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: feasible generalised least square
Date   Wed, 17 Jan 2007 00:10:13 +0000

Dear Fellow,

Seeing the previous discussion on the FGLS, I was intrigued by them and have been going through the literature on it and understood it is widely used. Can someone please demonstrate its good points and bad points however. It seems like this process is very efficient however I couldnt find any downside of this.

Cheers
Jo