RE: st: Generalised interval regression

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Generalised interval regression
Date   Mon, 4 Dec 2006 15:12:21 -0000

My understanding is that you don't need any generalisation
of interval regression; your problem is one of interval regression.
It is just that there are three and only three intervals
that are observed in your data. That's not a problem except
substantively; it is just a fact.

Mentzakis, Emmanouil