st: Simultaneous equations system with more than two equations

From   Grace Lee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Simultaneous equations system with more than two equations
Date   Thu, 26 Oct 2006 08:11:27 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all:

I would like to estimate a simultaneous equations
system with three equations, in which one of the
endogenous variables is ordinal with five levels and
the other two endogenous variables are continuous. I
would be very appreciative if anybody can let me know
how this can be done in Stata? (It seems that cdsimeq
only deals with two equations.)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

Grace Lee