Re: st: Control the dp of the percentage that is output using -tabulate-.

From   "Ian Watson" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Control the dp of the percentage that is output using -tabulate-.
Date   Wed, 18 Oct 2006 08:55:00 +1000

Eamonn

While tabulate gives you no control over formats, -tabout- does. For example:

tabout x y using myfile.txt, format(%9.1fc)

While -tabout- is mainly concerned with sending its results to a text file, it echoes its results to the screen and you can thereby easily view the format you want.

-tabout- is available from the ssc archives. Type

ssc desc tabout

from inside Stata.

Kind regards

Ian Watson