st: re: one wish

From   Christopher Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: re: one wish
Date   Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:46:19 -0400

You're not alone, I would really appreciate such functionality too, but I
understand that it is not easy. Imagine the number of symbols that people
might want to include, you already mentioned the Greek alphabet, and
accents on top of them, add to that all the symbols in bold (for matrices),
subscripts and superscripts, and all kinds of operators, and it should work
fine on Unix, Mac, and Windows.

Oh, you mean like LaTeX?

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics
http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html
An Introduction to Modern Econometrics with Stata:
http://stata-press.com/books/imeus.html