Re: st: RE: Pooled mean group estimation in Stata

From   Ed Blackburne <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Pooled mean group estimation in Stata
Date   Wed, 04 Oct 2006 09:33:11 -0500

Hello All,

Yes, a colleague and I have written a Stata program for Pooled Mean-Group estimation. Those interested may email me for more information (note, if you have emailed me recently and I did not respond, please resend your message -- I have had recent email problems).

Regards,

Ed

blackburne at shsu.edu

Johanna Vogel wrote:

Dear Professor Shaffer,

many thanks for your help. I saw Professor Blackburne's posting too (sorry for failing to mention this), but I was unable to find -xtpmg- within Stata by searching all resources including the web, or any further information about it anywhere online. I'm not a very advanced user of Stata, so I wasn't sure what to make of this. I have emailed Professor Blackburne and am hoping for a reply, but I thought that maybe someone on Statalist knows any further details.

Many thanks again and sorry for the trouble.
Very best wishes,
Johanna.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------