RE: st: RE: RE: RE: Error Correction Model

From   Ed Blackburne <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: RE: RE: RE: Error Correction Model
Date   Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:33:30 -0600

For any interested users, I have written an estimator that handles
Pooled Mean Group estimation a la Pesaran et al. (Refer to JASA or
http://econpapers.repec.org/paper/ednesedps/16.htm for more info.)

In brief, Pesaran's method allows for a common cointegrating vector and
heterogeneous short-run dynamics. My code command, xtpmg, will estimate
these types of models.

I have a working paper currently being reviewed that details the
methodology.

If anyone is interested in the code and/or paper, feel free to contact
me.

-Ed Blackburne