Re: st: gllapred command

From   "Prathiba Natesan" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: gllapred command
Date   Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:35:28 -0500

Yes, I did run the gllapred immediately after gllamm. I tried running
the commands from the GLLAMM manual in the exact same order for
another data set. That is where I got stuck. The gllamm command I used
was
gllamm gender i1 i2 i3, nocons link(logit) fam(binom) i(id) eqs(id)
w(wt) constr(1) frload(1) adapt
followed by the gllapred command gllapred nscore, u
I will try using the trace option to see if it points to any error.
Meanwhile, could you tell me what the error could be?