Re: st: RE: mulitple comments using // and #d;

From   SamL <[email protected]>
To   Stata Listserve <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: mulitple comments using // and #d;
Date   Sat, 2 Sep 2006 10:07:32 -0700 (PDT)

Michael,

I apologize.  Owing to the vagaries of computer timing, Michael's message
below arrived after his other message.  In the message below Michael
re-states that he is not calling for the removal of -delimit-.  So, I only
want to apologize for misunderstanding and attributing a view to Michael
he did not have.  Looks like we agree.

Cheers,

Sam