st: RE: Spatial panel

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Spatial panel
Date   Mon, 14 Aug 2006 15:36:51 +0100

I suspect that this is entirely possible but
unlikely to have been done in a canned way for
you to exploit.

. findit spatial

will find most of what there is in this territory.

In addition, note that your description is probably
too broad  for any user to be able to say "Yes, I have done that"
even if they have.