st: Gllamm and confidence intervals for the predictions

From   "Evangelos Kontopantelis" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Gllamm and confidence intervals for the predictions
Date   Fri, 16 Jun 2006 14:20:27 +0100

Hello all

I am trying to use a slightly complex 'gllamm' model for which I'd like to calculate the prediction and CI at some future time point  either with the delta method or by bootstrapping (something like what the 'prvalue' command does for logit/probit, or 'predict xxx, stdp' for linear ones). Is there an add-on available out there, do I need to create something from scratch or am I missing something with the 'gllapred' command?

Thank you in advance

Evangelos Kontopantelis
Research Associate in Statistics
National Primary Care Research & Development Centre
5th Floor, Williamson Building
University of Manchester
Oxford Road
Manchester
M13 9PL
016127-57646
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>