Re: st: RE: Accessing the path and filename of currently open logfile.

From   "David Elliott" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Accessing the path and filename of currently open logfile.
Date   Tue, 30 May 2006 21:33:55 -0300

Yes, essentially I want this command to allow the following graphing
command's Graph to be exported to a file in the logfile directory.  I
want it to be useable both in command line or dofile mode and simple
to add to existing dofiles having graphical output.  Currently we are
actually implementing Nick's looping for sequential naming of some
files but I wanted a more general case.  I intend gr2log to have two
arguments: Large to output a large version of the graph (graph
export's default size is dependent on the graph window size) and
Saving() to override the default sequential naming.

On 5/30/06, Phil Schumm <[email protected]> wrote:
On May 30, 2006, at 9:34 AM, David Elliott wrote:
> Incidently, this wrapper is to be used to capture and export graphs
> to the logfile directory preparatory to running a graphical log to
> HTML conversion -grlog2html- to allow viewing of logfiles in a
> browser complete with any generated graphs.

Ah, I mistakenly thought you were talking about wrapping a single
command.  If instead you want to do something prior (and/or
subsequent) to *any* possible graph command, then the prefix approach
is indeed appropriate.

-- Phil

David Elliott