RE: st: RE: Accessing the path and filename of currently open logfile.

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Accessing the path and filename of currently open logfile.
Date   Tue, 30 May 2006 16:24:34 +0100

I don't have a strong feeling for what you are
trying to do here. It might be that a much
simpler approach is to loop over a set of
graph-making commands and assign filenames
and numbers using a counter. Even if your
users are not very Stata-wise, teaching them
how to apply a general trick can score over
teaching them an idiosyncratic command.

David Elliott