st: RE: inequality constraints for regression models

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: inequality constraints for regression models
Date   Thu, 6 Apr 2006 17:01:50 +0100

Your constraint is not linear. -constraint-
should perhaps be called -linearconstraint-,
but I guess that would not be popular: nevertheless, the
fact that it is restricted to linear constraints
only is mentioned in the help.

You need to meet this constraint in other
ways, say by using logit ideas in a reparameterisation.

Stephan Brunow
 �