Re: st: RE: Re: RE: Re: Two way Fixed Effects & Autocorrelation& Heteroskedasticity

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Re: RE: Re: Two way Fixed Effects & Autocorrelation& Heteroskedasticity
Date   Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:28:30 +0200 (MEST)

Rodrigo,Mark,
thank you very much for your advice.I will try xtivreg2.
I have antother short question:
Am i right, that for a one-way fixed effect model with the same problems
areg be the appropriate solution?
Best,
Max

--- Urspr�ngliche Nachricht ---