st: RE: Re: RE: Re: Two way Fixed Effects & Autocorrelation& Heteroskedasticity

Subject   st: RE: Re: RE: Re: Two way Fixed Effects & Autocorrelation& Heteroskedasticity
Date   Thu, 30 Mar 2006 23:09:50 +0100

Rodrigo,

That is what I meant.  -xtivreg2- will estimate least squares models as
well as IV models:

xtivreg2 y x1 x2, i(ind) bw(2)

or, using cluster-robust SEs,

xtivreg2 y x1 x2, i(ind) cluster(ind)