st: RE: Graph bar and xlabel

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Graph bar and xlabel
Date   Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:30:16 +0100

This issue was discussed on the list only a few days ago.

In essence, you do not have what Stata regards as an x axis.

The presentation of the labels is to be tuned using
sub-options of -over()-.

This is all very well documented.

Please consider the advice given in the FAQ:

"Beginners' questions are usually indulged (we were all beginners
once), but if you ask too many elementary questions, you may get
little or no response. Read The Fine Manual ..."

... or in this case the on-line help.

Mosca, Ilaria