Re: st: xtreg vs reg w/ dummies

From   "scott hankins" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtreg vs reg w/ dummies
Date   Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:55:28 -0500

Thanks Austin,

One of the fixed effects was being dropped, I just had not noticed. I
appreciate the 2nd part as well. I figured there must be something
like that going on behind the scenes.

thanks again

scott