Re: st: how to compare two skewed distributions, or calculate confidence intervals for quantiles of each?

Subject   Re: st: how to compare two skewed distributions, or calculate confidence intervals for quantiles of each?
Date   Wed, 8 Mar 2006 15:04:59 -0500

Sounds like you need -poisson- to me, but if you really want to
compare quantiles, read -help qreg- and try, say,  -bsqreg wait if
simulated==0- to get standard errors on the median wait in real data,
or -bsqreg wait simulated- to compare the median of the real data to
the simulated data.