RE: st: multiple (overlaid) serrbar charts

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: multiple (overlaid) serrbar charts
Date   Sun, 5 Mar 2006 16:52:55 -0000

I don't think Richard's missing anything
w.r.t. -serrbar-. It's been around for
a long time, but is not a very general
command and does no more than is claimed
in the help.

In addition to Maarten's suggestion, -ciplot-
from SSC may be of use or interest.

On the whole, however, CIs plotted just
the way you want requires recourse to
a combination of -twoway- types, as Richard says.

I can't comment on Richard's code because he
doesn't show it to us.

Maarten buis

> Have a look at Roger Newson's -eclplot- (type -findit eclplot-).

Richard Palmer-Jones