Re: st: Total Least Squares Regression, anyone

From   Marcello Pagano <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Total Least Squares Regression, anyone
Date   Sat, 04 Mar 2006 11:55:17 -0500

I don't know what the ANSI standard is referring to, but yes Stata should be helpful. Search for singular value decomposition within Stata. If you don't know the link with total least squares regression do a search on that phrase in Google.

m.p.

Tero Kivel� wrote:

Dear Statlisters,

To fulfil the requirements of standard ANSI Z80.10-2003 I need to perform
"Total Least Squares Regression", not referenced or specified.

Is this something that Stata can perform? I found nothing with the search
untility. If so, how?

Thanks is advance

Tero