st: RE: RE: How to convert a MATA matrix into a STATA matrix?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: How to convert a MATA matrix into a STATA matrix?
Date   Fri, 3 Mar 2006 16:09:34 -0000

When Bill says the next issue of the
Stata Journal, he meant the current one.

William Gould, Stata